Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Oscar Party Recap

Instead of a boring re-hash of the events of the annual Big Sandy Bottom Oscar Party, I offer the following partial list of items (kindly inventoried by Ivy) from which we created our much-coveted Oscar goodie bags:

  • 4 Star Wars yo-yos
  • 3 camouflage binoculars
  • 13 sparkly pencils
  • 1 black eye scope
  • 4 light up rings
  • 1 clown nose
  • 4 Bat-a-Rangs
  • 1 Fart Whistle
  • 1 Team Player Ribbon
  • 24 Harry Potter stickers
  • 5 "swankies"
  • 1 Philosophy Toasted Marshmallow Body Lotion
  • 1 Kiehls "for the ladies" shaving cream
  • 1 DHC mild facial soap (cleverly packaged to resemble a condom)
  • 2 Nivea for Men aftershave lotion
  • 1 leopard-spotted tampon case
  • 1 12-ounce bag of brussels sprouts

I think the above list is a fair representation of the spirit of the party. A good time was had by all, except for Paula's cat, who was miserable.

By the way, only at my house would someone bring a cat to an Oscar party! I mean, who the hell brings a cat to a party?!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I wish we were neighbors, Siobhan. You sound like my kind of fun!