Sunday, October 30, 2005

Which Josh?

Olivia, Eric and I went to see "The Laramie Project" at Coastal Rep tonight...it was a very good show, extremely powerful and I basically had to leave via the back door afterwards, because I was crying so hard and I am NOT a pretty cry...

The controversial subject of the show was at least challenged by another controversial subject: Which Josh does Eric resemble?

During the intermission an extremely drunk old lady grabbed Eric's arm and gushed "You look just like Josh...mumblemumblesomebodyorother". Eric kind of laughed, and the woman said "I bet you're sick of hearing that all the time." And Eric just kind of laughed uncomfortably again.

So the controversy: Which Josh does Eric resemble? I swear the woman said "You look just like Josh Kornbluth". However, Olivia says the old bat actually said "You look just like Josh Groban."

So you all decide. Which Josh is Eric the spittin' image of? Please post a comment, with the name "Kornbluth" or "Groban" in your post.



Josh Kornbluth

OR

Josh Groban

Or perhaps you have ANOTHER Josh in mind, if so please post a link or photo so we can get to the bottom of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well gosh, I would have to say Josh Kornbluth. I don't know who either Josh is but Josh Kornbluth has such a kind nice face.

Grammie